The Environment Park (Envipark SpA) is a public corporation located in Turin, Italy. It covers 30.000 square meters with 70 companies in the areas of Green Building, Plasma Nano-Tech, Green Chemistry, Advanced Energy and Clean Tech. Read our short interview with Barbara La Licata, specialist in the Green Chemistry sector at Envipark!
Here is our interview with Barbara La Licata, specialist in the Green Chemistry sector at Envipark:
Getting to know you better as a project partner
1. How many people work in your organization on the AlpBioEco project and what are their roles?
The Green Chemistry team is composed of one biologist, one chemical engineer and two environmental engineers working together for the activities of the AlpBioEco project
2. Walnuts, apples or herbs? Which team do you belong to?
Environment Park focuses its activities especially on herbs
3. What are you currently doing as work for the project?
We are organizing the second workshop on herbs and apples in Turin on 15th of November
4. Why did you choose to work for AlpBioEco?
To make a contribution in the bioeconomy network
5. In your opinion, how can AlpBioEco help to develop bioeconomy?
The new ideas and business models that will result from the activities in the project could help small businesses to focus on standardized activities for generating new sources of income
6. Why do you think bioeconomy is so important for the Alps?
The Alps in Italy are a vulnerable area with special developmental needs. The identification of specific resources and new ideas for their use could sustainably boost the economy.
7. If you just had to choose a symbolic word or expression representing the AlpBioEco project, which one would it be?
You can follow Envipark’s activity on the internet and on social networks on the following links:
(Photo Barbara La Licata: © Envipark)