We are glad to announce and invite you for the second BIFOCAlps intermedia conference in Munich, 15th of November 2017 (15:00 - 17:00 h + networking (open end)). The overall topic of this intermediate conference is "How to Become a Factory of the Future" and adresses questions as "How can a company best deal with the constant development of new technologies and which difficulties do companies have to face in the process?", "Which technologies are promising and sustainable and which one are not?"
15:00 – Welcome – Cluster Mechatronik and Automation
15:05 – The BIFOCAlps Project – Massimiliano Bertetti, Polo Tecnologico Pordenone (LP)
15:15 – The Alpine Space Innovation System – survey results and mapping – Marco Sacco, CNR (PP)
15:25 – Bavarian activities to foster and transfer FoF technologies into companies – Daniel Gottschald, Technische Universität München
15:35 – Baden-Württemberg activities to foster and transfer FoF technologies into companies – Ralf Kölle, Scitis.io
15:45 – Roundtable Discussion
Presenter: Rudolf Mietzner, bwcon GmbH
Participants: Horst Maywald (Elabo), Ralf Kölle (Scitis.io), Klaus Funk (Plattform Digitale Produktion Bayern), Ralf Ziegler (KUKA), Krzysztof Kamiński (ALNEA Sp.z o.o).
- How can companies implement FoF technologies?
- What are the benefits/values of the implemented FoF technology for the company itself as well as its stakeholders?
- What are success factors to implement a FoF technology and change the business model?
- What kind of support do they need form policy makers?
16:15 – Pitching Who are the companies at the stand?
- Where are they from?
- What is their product/technology?
- What is their FoF strategy?
16:45 – Networking and discussion
17:00 – Bavarian Stand Party